For requests and questions with regard to the Atomic structure Simulation Lab contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently provide 2 PE consultants with an atomistic simulation background and one Liaison scientist (Dr. Anselm Horn).
Other support channels:
- Once per month we organize the HPC-Cafe where you can meet us in person.
- For issues concerning RRZE HPC systems contact email@example.com
- For KONWIHR questions and project applications contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide the following services:
- Explore and share optimized build settings for software packages
- Provide software packages as modules on RRZE HPC systems
- Give access to extensive Test cluster with variety of multi-core and accelerator architectures
- Benchmarking of software packages
- Give advice for selection of hardware for software packages
- Explore and share tips on efficient usage of software packages on RRZE HPC systems
- Provide example batch scripts and overall workflows
- Specific help and advice on using GCS TIER1 systems
- Individual support for users
- Office space and support of KONWHIR software development projects
- Individual support for software developers